Monday, 13 May 2013

Well, despite not posting on here for a couple of days, I have still been keeping up my Photo-a-day challenge, so here are the latest ones...

May 8 'Shape' 
(My feather and fan scarf made from hand dyed sock yarn from Purl and Jane, Skipton http://www.purlandjane.co.uk/, a lovely yarn shop just off the main shopping street, well worth a visit)

May 9 'A snack'
(pretty self explanatory this one!)

May 10 'Stars'

May 11 'A smile'
(mini-me's lunch time treat)

May 12 'Mother'
(the contents of a mother's handbag!)

Today's title is 'Sunrise/Sunset'
(This could be a little tricky, but I will do my best, missed sunrise this morning, and the clouds are a bit oppressive today, so a good sunset seems unlikely, watch this space...)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....