Wednesday, 12 June 2013

The Postman Knocks


A few weeks ago, I had a rather unexpected visit from the postman, not least was it unexpected because I was in the shower when he knocked on the front door, but also because he came with a surprise parcel!!

A few weeks ago I entered a competition in Knitting Magazine and much to my delight I won! Nine balls of Sirdar Montana in 'Klondike', a lovely mix of pinks, reds and orange. 


Klondike it appears is a relatively popular name used largely in North America, and refers to, among other things to the Klondike River in the Yokon region of Canada! (Who knew??)

Anyway, the search is now on to find the prefect project for this unexpected windfall of yarn! 

Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....