Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Well, I am revisiting an old pattern this week
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/caramel-2 (you may need to log in to see this pattern, it is however free to download).
I have had a go with this one before, but fell out of love with my colour choice. This time I am using the gorgeous Sirdar Montana in Klondike
And so far so good, I'm on to the raglan increases and the colours are coming through beautifully. 
Unfortunately, this photo doesn't do the colours justice, but it has been taken at 8.30pm with the sun setting outside.  I will of course, keep you all posted on my progress!


The crochet baby blanket, from issue one of Simply Crochet. I'm using Stylecraft Special DK in Mocha, and its coming along really nice, as its a special commission, I won't be posting any pics until it's finished, but needless to say, I am loving making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....