Sunday, 20 October 2013

for the love of .... Knitcol

I have a new love in my life...Knitcol by Adriafil


http://www.adriafil.com/uk/scheda-filato.html?id_cat=6&id_gr=2&id_filato=KN

I have admired its beauty from afar for a while, seen the gorgeous items produced in its colourful hues, but until a couple of weeks ago I hadn't the opportunity to see it in the flesh. That was until we went exploring around Wells and Frome during the exeat weekend. This is where I found Sew Vintage, Wells http://www.sewvintagewells.co.uk/web/

Picture from Sew Vintage Website

It took me a good while to pick a colourway, I finally plumped for 053 Kandinsky and I love it!!!!


I wanted to make something I could use every day with this yarn, something that would make me smile, so I decided on some Happy Wristwarmers!

Made of 100% Superwash Merino wool they will be warm and cosy for the coming months! hmmmm......

Mitten one complete....its soo beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....