Friday, 29 November 2013

Blogging

Since I started this blog, it has taken many different designs, shapes and colours, this is partly down to the transient nature of my likes and dislikes, particularly when it comes to colours.

At the moment, my colours of choice are autumnal, reds, oranges, mustards, etc. 



This is perhaps why I chose the 'banana' Pure wool aran, and my colour choice for the cardigan for mini-me are also of the same ilk, Sirdar, Montana in Klondike.


I think by now you are getting the picture. We all have colours we are naturally drawn to, a good friend of mine will always pick spring colours, pinks, greens and so on. My darling mother is of the blues and greens persuasion. So, my question to you is this, what is your colour?


In other news, it has been a wonderfully busy and crafty week at Butterfly Bright, Sherborne (www.butterflybright.com) we have taught sewing, quilting, patchwork and crochet!  I finished my 10 week patchwork and quilting course, the quilt is looking gorgeous, just need to do the binding before the big revel, but here is a sneaky taster...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....