Sunday, 3 November 2013

Change is a good thing

For those of you that have followed this little blog of mine for a while, you will probably have got used to my periodic changes in the design, this is partly down to my own propensity for reinvention and also my growing understanding of design and what I like. So, with all this in mind, what do you think about my new look? 

With my growing love of all things fabric I thought the patchwork quilt was the perfect backdrop for my love of all things craft.  

I'm sure in time the style and design of my little space in the blogshere will continue to change and evolve, but one thing is certain to remain, my love of craft.

And here is a sneaky peak at my latest project...
Noteworthy - Moda

2 comments:

  1. Love your new Blog design Caroline. The quit looks like a vintage one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen, I can't take credit for making the quilt I'm afraid, but hoping to have made one of my own by Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....