Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Hello there!


Well the moebius went well, pics to follow (it has been too dark by the time I get home to take some decent pics, so will have to remember to take some when I'm at work). The Rowan Pure Wool Aran was a joy to knit with, and I am looking forward to any excuse to use it again! (Although the colour is more mustard than banana!)

In the meantime, how is your Christmas shopping/making going? Mine is going surprisingly well. Two kids rucksacks complete and a pair of wristwarmers are complete, moebius snood is in the making, Mini-Bradshaw's quilt should be finished soon and the log cabin cushion covers and cut and ready to be sewn together! Yeay me!

I do however, still have a pair of earrings, a scarf and a child's cardigan to finish! 29 days and counting....

I also finally finished the crazy patchwork cushion, it was originally meant for the living room, but Mini-Bradshaw has claimed it as her own!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....