Friday, 17 January 2014

Babies, kntting and more...

Hello All!

Its been a bit of a topsy turvy week for me!

Technical difficulties at work, including a badly behaved telephone, pdq and broadband connection was not the start to the week I had hoped for.


But things improved on Tuesday with the announcement that a dear friend of mine had a gorgeous baby boy! (4 weeks early, so a little of a surprise, but perfect!)



Now, as some of you know, my business partner is also pregnant, or rather, I should say, was pregnant, as yesterday she also saw the safe arrival of a beautiful baby boy!



I am sooo excited by these two new arrivals, my knitting needles have been itching to try the new Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK and this is just perfect!


In other news, we have also had some rather wonderful Rowan Kidsilk Haze and some more Adriafil Knitcol in too!!


Needless to say, I can't wait to get my needles around this lovely little lot either!

Anyway, baby hats to knit, must go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....