Sunday, 19 January 2014

I have found a new balance in life...
Sewing in the day, knitting in the evening, and a spot of crochet in-between!

So, this afternoon, I did some more of my Modern Log Cabin quilt. I chose to go for a this design as featured on the front of this inspirational book that we stock at the shop. I'm up to about 10 blocks so far and my initial calculations suggest I will need about 48! (pics to follow soon)



A special thank you to my quilting buddy for doing some fabric swapping yesterday...

these little lovelies are going to look fabulous in my quilt.

I have finally found a project for my Sirdar Escape Wool Rich Chunky


The colour way is called 'Destiny' I kind of like the sound of it, but at the same time, it sounds a little like an 80's popstar!?!

This is the pattern I have chosen for it, what do you think?


The in-between crochet is largely dominated by work for the recently started CAL that is taking place at Butterfly Bright, Sherborne http://www.butterflybright.com/shop-online-2/16-jan-7pm-crochet-sampler-blanket/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....