Tuesday, 18 March 2014

The Eyes have it

Eyes, eyes, eyes

Without going into the gorey details, I have a bit of an eye health scare recently. Having had the all clear and feeling incredibly fortunate, I am going to waste no more time on cheap frivolous projects, but will be concentrating my efforts on beautiful yarns and challenging patterns.

With this in mind, last week I treated myself to the latest Rowan Magazine 55

and decided to start with this one...
The Bliss neck
scarf by Sarah Hatton


However, me being me, I couldn't just do as I was told and buy the relevant yarn and follow the pattern, I decided I wanted something a little more substantial, so I opted for the delightful Rowan Fine Art in Tawny

I am 6 rows in and loving the colourway...

Our eyes are precious and we should not waste them on ugly yarns!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....