Saturday, 28 June 2014

Slimming

There is a chance that this blog may diversify to include my slimming journey.

In order to encourage my dedication to the Slimming World way of life, I feel it may be useful to document my journey.

I will of course, continue my sewing, crochet, knitting and making, and will keep you up-to-date with projects and so on.

So back to slimming. I joined Slimming World just over a week ago and followed their Extra Easy to the letter for the first 7 days, with dramatic results; I lost 5lbs in my first week! This week however, has been a very different story. I am constantly craving rubbish food this week! Biscuits, crisps, chocolate, but mostly savoury foods, what I wouldn't do for a sausage roll...

Anyway, three days until weigh in, and I really need to get my game face back on...

In other news, I have started a new knitting project. I have wanted to knit a cotton cardigan for a while, but had not found the right pattern until recently...

Rico Design pattern number 074


As you may have noticed, I am really good at starting projects, but not so good at finishing them! So watch this space to see if I ever finish this cardigan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.......

beep.....